1. What do I need to bring with me on the day?
- Bring your driving licence (sorry, no licence, no driving)
- If you have your own race suit, helmet and gloves, bring them
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
2. What is supplied by Anglo Motor Sport?
- Genuine Formula Ford racing cars
- Safety briefings & track orientation
- Driving and track tuition
- All race & safety equipment including helmets, race suits & boots
- Plenty of blistering laps around Australia's premier race tacks - all in the Formula Ford
3. What is the schedule on the day?
Your experience starts at 8:00 am with your racing suit fitting and a safety briefing about high-speed driving. Next you split into small groups to drive two laps of the track where you learn all about the circuit's braking and corner apex points.
Then you are strapped into your very own race car! Driving solo, you can now put all the theory into practice on the track. You are in control, so you can progress at your own pace and comfort level.
Points are awarded for consistency and accuracy in car control. The driver with the most consistent times receives the "Top Gun" award for the day!
Anglo Australian Motor Sport is fully committed to your safety, which is assured through our detailed training, expert car maintenance and sensible overtaking guidelines.
4. What level of fitness and experience does the driver need?
- No special licence or previous racing experience required
- Max height is 196 cm, max weight 120 kg
- You cannot take part if you think you may be pregnant or you suffer from certain medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure or back issues
- You need to have at least a "P" standard manual driving licence to take part
- You will need to be able to operate a manual gearbox
5. How do I redeem a Gift Voucher?
That's a great question! We've created a page with step-by-step instructions to walk you through the process.
How To Redeem