Two Seater Experience
F1-Style Open-Wheel Race Car Hot Laps - Quickest Laps in Australia!
Join us for the ride of your life in a Formula One-style, open-wheel race car, just like the pros! Feel the exhilaration of hammering around the Sydney Motor Sport Park circuit. No doors, windows or bumpers, just you and your professional driver racing at unbelievable speeds!!!!! They won't hold back!!!!!
This is the experience for you!
What you get:
- Ride in a 2-seater, F1-style race car with a professional racing driver who won’t hold back!
- Experience incredible handling, braking, acceleration and speeds up to 250Kph!
- Four passenger laps of Sydney Motorsport Park Corporate Hill section of the South Circuit.
- Check out the first and only 2-seater, F1-Style race car in Australia!
- The ride will be as mild or wild as you like!
- On-board video available for purchase.
At the Anglo Racing Academy, we take care of everything for you; all you need to do is turn up to experience the Fastest Hot Laps in Australia!
This F1-style, 2-seater Formula Ford racing car is unlike anything else you've experienced. You're so close to the ground that you can feel every bump and vibration as your super-responsive car reacts to each tiny adjustment. And your cornering forces exceed 2.5Gs!
This beats any other Hot Lap in Australia, hands down!
As seen on drive.com -
& Sydney Motorsport Park - https://www.facebook.com/SydneyMotorsportPark/videos/671021703029227/
You will start with a full safety briefing conducted by a member of the Anglo Racing Academy. The instructor will explain everything you need to prepare for your racing experience, and then it's time to get strapped in for the ride of your life!
- F1-style, 2-seater Formula Ford race car
- Safety briefing and all equipment provided: helmets and race suits
- Coffee, tea, water and biscuits
- Four blistering laps of Sydney Motor Sport Park, Eastern Creek
Fitness and Experience
- Maximum height 198cm, maximum weight 140kg
- Minimum age 14
- You cannot take part if you think you may be pregnant or suffer from certain medical conditions.
What to Bring/Wear
- If you prefer, you can bring your own race suit, helmet and/or racing boots
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Wear clothes suitable for the weather on the day
- Closed-toe shoes are essential if not wearing Anglo's racing shoes
- 6-speed, purpose-built sequential racing gearbox
- 2-Litre Ford Duratec Race Engine – built in-house by the Anglo Race Team
- 280 H/P, 180Ft/Lb torque, 9000 RPM
- Car weight under 500kg (without driver)
- Space frame tubular chassis construction from chrome moly-designed and built in-house by the Anglo Race Team
- 6-point racing harness
- Speeds up to 250Km/h
- Lateral G force over 2.5Gs
- 13-inch wheels with Dunlop racing slick tyres