Corporate Team Building
Impress Your Clients
and Reward Your Team!
Host the Ultimate Racing Event and experience the Unforgettable Thrill of driving an F1-Style, open-wheel Formula Ford Race Car. Driving one of these single-seater race cars is unlike anything else. These are real race cars!!! You'll be strapped into the open cockpit by a six-point racing harness with the quick release steering wheel in front of you. You'll have the gear stick on your right, connected to a 4-speed close ratio, purpose-built racing gearbox. You're seated only a couple of inches off the ground and you'll know it -- you can feel every bump and vibration as your super-responsive car reacts to every tiny adjustment you make.
Whether you want to host an incredible event to impress your clients, develop a highly productive team or reward your star employees as part of your corporate incentive program, you've come to the right place.
The team at Anglo Australian Motor Sport is committed to making your Formula Ford Corporate Drive Day experience as fun and safe as possible. In this "turn-up-and-drive" event, our total focus is to provide you with the ultimate team building or customer reward racing experience.
Please note - The scheduling of these days depends on location, track availability and number of attendees. For further information on dates, package options and pricing or to discuss your specific requirements with one of our team members, please click on Request a Quote or call now on 1300 121 886.
Package Options and Inclusions
Packages can be tailored to your specific requirements so you can give your clients or team an experience they will never forget -- one that they will talk about forever!
- Minimum 10, up to 50 people per day (track time & laps based on number of attendees)
- Experience up to 30 blistering laps around one of Australia's premier race tracks
- Drivers will be divided into teams for a Head-to-Head Competition throughout the day
- Event fully catered; includes a sit down buffet style lunch, morning & afternoon tea
- Full-day event includes comprehensive Driver Instruction to suit any skill level
- Includes up to 4 real Championship Winning Formula Ford Race Cars
- All Race & Safety equipment provided: helmets, race suits & boots
- Real race team support including race engineer & race mechanic
- Top Gun & Winning Team Awards celebration at the end of the Race Day
- Promotional opportunity to brand cars, helmets, caps, T-shirts, etc with your company logo
Corporate Team Building
"I just want to say thanks once again for the day. It was awesome."
Anthony MacDonald – Athlete Manager - Red Bull Australia
"On behalf of the Johnnie Walker team, thanks again for your enthusiasm and hard work to make the track day last week such a success."
Charlie Downing – Johnnie Walker Sponsorship Manager - Asia Pacific
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank The Johnnie Walker Company and all those involved in making that day at the Goulburn Racetrack for me such a Exciting, Thrilling, Spectacular and Brilliant experience! It was my first time in a Racing Car and it won't be the last; I must do it again sometime. At the end of racing at Goulburn, I was on such a High and the Adrenalin was still flowing for days after. I'm 58 years old and it made me feel 21 again!!"
Grenville Perth (lucky winner of the Johnnie Walker Challenge competition)
"It was fantastic, we can't wait to do it again."
Jaclyn Merlino - Option One Financial Partners
"Thanks for your impeccable organisation. Gordon commented that it was the best day he's had so far, Craig ecstatic & I had my most fun ever."
Thomas Spillane – Man Financial Australia
Corporate Driving Experience Details
Fitness and Experience
- No special licence or previous racing experience required
- Max height is 196 cm, max weight 120 kg
- You cannot take part if you think you may be pregnant or you suffer from certain medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure or back issues
- You need to have at least a "P" standard manual driving licence to take part
- You will need to be able to operate a manual gearbox
What to Bring/Wear
- Bring your driving licence (sorry, no licence, no driving)
- If you have your own race suit, helmet and gloves, bring them
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
What is Supplied
- Genuine Formula Ford racing cars
- Small groups
- Safety briefings & track orientation
- Driving and track tuition
- All race & safety equipment provided: helmets, race suits & boots
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout the day
- Up to 30 blistering laps of Wakefield Park race track -- all in the Formula Ford
Our instructors are real race car Drivers from the State and National Formula Ford Championships. Throughout the day they will offer helpful tips and advise you in the arts of throttle control, braking, down changing gears, racing lines and apexing to ensure you get the most out of the day.
Your experience starts with a safety briefing about high-speed driving, including detailed instruction on the circuit's braking and corner apex points. You will then be strapped into your very own race car! Driving solo, you can now put all the theory into practice on Wakefield Park race track.
You are in control, so you can progress at your own pace and comfort level. You will work with our instructors throughout the day to improve your driving skills and understanding of how a race car must be driven. Points are awarded for consistency and accuracy in car control. The driver with the most consistent times receives the "Top Gun" award for the day!
Anglo Australian Motor Sport is fully committed to your safety, which is assured through our detailed training, expert car maintenance and sensible overtaking guidelines.
Please note - The scheduling of these days depends on location, track availability and number of attendees. For further information on dates, package options, pricing or to discuss your specific requirements with one of our team members, please click on Request a Quote or call now on 1300 121 886.